Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chirstmas Party Week- Day 6- Finishing Touches

Morning,

Quite an early post from me today- never knew Sundays actually had a morning. Decided that today is going to be the last day of Christmas Party Week, I don't have the time at the moment to find party make up and hair looks- sorry.

Right so last up is the finishing touches for your outfit- accessories.

I very rarely wear tights for a night out, actually I'm not going to lie to you- I never wear them. However a pair of tights can jazz up any outfit and the high street has loads of amazing tights in. I've just bought the House of Holland Suspender tights after wanting them for over a year. Remember the coloured tights the saturdays wore in their "Up" video- what a birlliant way to jazz up a dull outfit. Also for plain black tights you can never ever go wrong with Primark 80 and 100 denier tights.

Jewellry wise I very rarely wear necklaces, until I found the aqua topshop necklace (below)- can't wait to wear that with my mad friday outfit. Bangles and rings- the more the better, you can never go wrong with Primark Gold bangles (£1 for 10) and their cocktail rings, however since Forever 21 has come to the UK I find myself perving over the bangles on their website.

Clutch bags again are one of those things which will never go out of fashion- I've included more christmassy ones for you to have a look at. Tbh I take that much crap out with me on a night out (and panic if I don't take them out) I always just use one of my Chanel bags (might as well get my money's worth).

As always if you have any questions, or want any advice on what to wear for you Christmas nights out, drop me a comment below or an email.

So for the final time, these are my picks from the High Street.

Short Pearl Necklace £10 Dorothy Perkins, Multi Riw Necklace £40 French Connection, Pearl-Lace Multi Row £18 Miss Selfridge, Aqua Twisted Rope Beaded Necklace £16.50 Topshop.

Hammered Bars Cuff £10 Miss Selfridge, Selection of Forever 21 Bangles (I want all three).

Embossed Cutout Hoops £6.50 Topshop, Peacock Earrings £12.99 River Island (these are very long), Bombay Hoops £15 Accessorize.

Deep Deco Statement Ring £12 Accessorize, Vintage Ring £4.80 Forever 21, Green Stone Ring £9.99 River Island.

Asos Leather Waterfall Clutch £40 Asos, Embellished Box Clutch Bag £65 Topshop, Red Animal Print Box Bag £24.99 River Island, Silver Sparkle Clucth £30 Accessorize.

Animal Print £10 Asos, Teal Tights (also in different colours) £6 Topshop, Swallow Ankle Detail Tights £8.50 Topshop, Bondage Tights (a la Cheryl Cole) £32 Wolford.


Buisness as usual from tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment