Monday, December 6, 2010

November Favourites

Where has November gone too?? Have I lost it somewhere?? Maybe slept a bit longer than I should have?? Can't believe its Christmas 3 weeks on Saturday. I've practically been a hermit the last month, haven't been out and about gallavanting on a night (I blame the horrible weather), so my life has basically been work, home, work, home, shopping, home (you get the picture).

So what are my November favourites?


Silhouette Hairspray- this is my hg of hair sprays, keeps curls in my hair, able to back comb it and it doesn't go all sticky. I got this from my hairdresser cousin for free, however I'm sure she buys it from Sally's. I've had this for over a year now and there's loads left.

Trevor Sorbe Blow Drying Spray- Even if I let my hair dry naturally I always use this heat defense spray. Especially in this weather, I always like to keep my hair protected as I think the dry heat from radiators make it go a bit afro-esq.

Aussie Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner- I normally alternate this with Aussie Volume shampoo, however as I've keep been forgetting to buy some shampoo for red hair, I've been using this. Its actually kept my dye in for a lot longer this month. 


St Ives Apricot Body Scrub- I've had a bit of a St Tropez detox this month, and this has been getting rid of the fake tan. For some reason I like my body scrubs to be like grit and really scrub your skin, and this is so so. Doesn't beat Soap and Glory Flake Away.

Hawaiian Tropic Body Butter- this stuff is a miracle in a pot. Keeps your real (and fake tan) in for ages, and the smell is basically holidays. Its only £2.99 in Home Bargains, and as I love the stuff so much I currently have 8 (yes you read right) tubs of this in my cupboard.

Johnson and Johnsons Hydrating Day Cream- my skin always goes really dry on my face when the weather is like this, and so far this year (touch wood) my skin has been in the best condition its ever being in. I use this twice a day and its made such a difference. Its normally on offer in boots or tesco for £1.99.

Comfort Drops- always carry these with me when I'm wearing my contacts- if I don't have this with me, my contacts always dry out. Been relying on them loads when at work.

Chapstick- this is the new intensive moisturiser version, does it beat the medicated- no. However its kept my lips in tip top condition so I'm not complaining.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Hand Cream- my saviour at work. Plus it gives me something to do :)


Chanel Chance/Jean Paul Gautier- two of my favourite perfumes. I used to always wear JPG on a night out, then swapped to Chance, now its Coco Madameselle (JEM-Dogg has gotten me a bottle brraaaap). Love love love them both.

Barry M Pink Flamingo- snazzy nails for work. Getting nail extensions on Thurs- can't wait for those.

Mac Utterly Game Mineralize Blush- been wearing this for work, for just a touch of colour on my cheeks. Don't like wearing a full face of make up for work.

Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked- where has this been all my mac-loving life?? Totally in love with this eyeshadow. My new staple for work :)

Mac Plushlash Mascara- its not waterproof, but it does a bloody good job of staying put. I don't like this for a night out as after 2 coats I get really bad spider lashes (not in a good way neither) and it always refuses to budge. But for a day time its a two thumbs up from me.

So thats my November Favourites- need some help in picking my Christmas Party outfit for Friday night. Will post some pictures tomorrow and I will need your opinion please. Operation St Tropez starts tonight too. Off to watch Kerry Katona- fun xx

No comments:

Post a Comment