Tuesday, August 2, 2011

High Maintance and an Anger Management Problem...

Haha title of the post- long story, however I doubt these words will ever be muttered again as JEM would probably get sent down for murder. So anyway, Saturday night- far too hot, hair went rank, I don't look too amused. However it was a fab night, sometimes you have the best nights out ever standing in the smoking area chatting on to randoms. However kids getting off with your male mates = trouble, don't do it. Also have you noticed that when you have nothing to wear for a night out, a last minute search paired with free next day delivery on Asos you actually find a perfect little number.

My face looks like a slapped backside on this photo, I blame one too many Midori Sours from my favourite new bar Whisky River.

Asos Sleeveless Shift Scalloped Hem Dress (link)
Topshop Cream sandles (last year)
Chanel XL Jumbo
Asos Watch
Random bracelets from Primark/H+M
Give iz a kiss haha

Roll on Holly's hen do!!

Ps- I don't have an anger management problem or is high maintance. Its a private joke

No comments:

Post a Comment