Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Club Tropicana drinks are freeeeeeeeeee

As you can tell, I'm starting to get into the full holiday spirit and it would be rude to mention Club Tropicana without the following imagine imbedding itself into your brain...


skimpy skimpy whities.

Anyway back to the point of the post...

To me, holidays remind me of bold, brash floral/tropical prints with plenty of denim and pretty bikinis thrown in for good measure. Even if I don't go away on holiday I try to encoporate this into my beginning of spring-summer wardrobe. As you are all aware I've set myself a mission with this holiday- not to buy any new clothes (bar a few bikinis) and make do with the clothes I've got, most of which are summery. While "researching" (ok maybe thats I lie- browsing as usual) for this post, I am really impressed with the selection which is avaliable on the high street.

Most of these items I think could easily take you from one season to another and dress up/down, and for the prices they are- its good value if you think of it in cost per wear.

So if money were no object, this would probably be my capsule wardrobe for a trip to Club Tropicana, with some gladiator sandles thrown in for good measure...

Rainbow Bubble Dress £45 Asos, Floral Jersery Print Dress £29 Topshop, One Shoulder Floral Dress £45 Asos, Apricot Belted Floral Dress £23 New Look.

Miso Tropical Print Maxi Dress, Floral Knot Back Vest £25 Topshop, Moto Denim Shorts £26 Topshop, Cream Floral Print Dress £48 Topshop.

Bikini £25 Miss Selfridge, Palzzo Pants £20 Primark (Limited Collection), Missioni Hairband £65 Net-a-Porter, Chelsea Rebellion Dress £45 Asos.

Plus the ultimate holiday essential...
Ray Ban Wayfarers (or Clubmasters).

Who loves a bit of Club Tropicana??

No comments:

Post a Comment