Thursday, March 10, 2011

These shoes are made for walkin...(help wanted)

For some strange reason, when I'm blow drying my hair I always read look magazine from cover to cover.. don't ask why, its become a habit. Sometimes I think Peacocks is very hit and miss when it comes to their clothes, JEM has a lush pair of shoes from there, but things I see in magazines normally are quite poor in the shop.

However these little beauties caught my eye last night..


I need these in my life!!!

Now I've already checked on the website and they aren't online- have any of you's seen these in your local shop??

I'm off to Fat Buddha tonight for food with me marra Laura xxx

Update 17th March- just had an email from customer services and there is a problem with the shoe, hence a delay in delivery. They are unable to advise a specific date for when the shoes will be in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment