Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January Favourites

Seriously where has January gone too?? I dont know if its my old age, but the weeks are starting to fly by- is this what being old does to you. I know this is a belated post- I'm still shattered from the weekend. Pictures to share and I'll tell you all about that in a seperate post sometime this week.

So what products have I been loving in my birthday month, as you can see there is very little...

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- omg where have you been all of my life. Seriously I know that the majority of beauty blogger rave about this product- believe the hype!!! This takes off your make up (including mascara), you can rub it over your eyes (doesn't sting or anything) and it makes your face feel lush. A little product goes a very long way. I'll do a proper review on this soon- but this is a product I'll deffo continue to buy.

Soap and Glory- Hand Food- I'm obsessed with applying this all day at work. I think this is helping to keep my nail extensions longers. Like all S+G products- I love the smell, just don't wear Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb when using it, as the smell of the two combined gets a bit sickly.

St Tropez Body Polish- I bought this in a set from boots for £12 in the sales. Initally I bought this set to try the St Tropez Tanning Lotion, however this scrub is fabulous in prepping your skin to apply fake tan, and then to get rid of it. I've noticed from using it that my tan is fading more gradually and not going patchy at all. LOVE.

VO5 Curl Boost- this secret weapon is the key to keep my curls in place on a night out. I used this for my birthday night out and wow curls kept all night. Deffo a keeper for me.

Fructis Bamboo Hold Hairspray- you know how much I love this. I don't need to rave on about this product- its fab.

Gucci by Gucci- I've had this perfume for quite a while, I would say its more of an "evening" perfume as its quite strong, however I've been wearing it for work- scent lasts all day. Think its one of those perfumes which I like, however once its used up I doubt I will buy it again.


Mac goodies- Shy Girl Lippy, Retro-speck and Carbon eyeshadows. Shy girl is the lastest addition to my mac lippy collection- thanks to my cousin and pinching hers in Buddha on Christmas Eve, love how its a slight variation on my typical nude lippy (coral nude), yet its still a nude lippy. Plus I got it free with the back 2 mac offer- even better. I'll deffo be repurchasing this again.

Retro-speck and Carbon eyeshadow- JEM bought me these for my birthday bless her, I'd asked her for the empty pans so I could pop them straight in my pallette however she wanted to buy them with the case so I could depot and get another lippy. Loving these two eyeshadows along with Satin Taupe for a twist on my typical grey smoky eye. Also the retro-speck I think I will be using for when I'm bridesmaid for me marra Holly in August (if your reading this- remind me to bring it next time I see you haha).

So thats January's favourites over and done with, can't believe that its well into Feb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment