Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Naughty or Nice or a bit of both?? NOTD

It has finally been found....

the PERFECT dark berry red nail polish...

Let me introduce to you... China Glaze Naughty and Nice..

Picture from www.youvegotnail.com
I couldn't get a good enough picture of the bottle, it looks a bit like benetint.


I managed to find this colour from my local branch of Saski (like Sallys), unfortuately the girl who I asked to help me find a dark berry nail polish only had the ability to pick out pillar box red nail polishes... maybe she was colourblind??

I think I may now be a china glaze convert- £5.99 for a bottle and as of today I've had this polish on for 10 days (two coats) and there is some minor tipware and thats it. However I have noticed since having my extensions on colours have been lasting ages... so that needs to be taken into consideration.

Its love.

No comments:

Post a Comment