Monday, November 29, 2010

Perfect Christmas Party Outfit- Day 1. Dresses

So to me for some reason Christmas parties or going out over Christmas wearing a dress is a must- it is the law. It is a law which I do my hardest not to break.

Due to the masses and masses of snow the North East has had last night, I think more likely staying in until the snow melts would be the best option for me at the moment :(

However for all of you lucky snow-free people and those who will dare to brave the snow here are my favourite party dresses (including a few of my own) on the high street now.

Devo Mini Dress £221 All Saints, Cream Pleated Swing Dress £39.99 River Island, One Shoulder Drape Dress £55 Topshop, Ceri Dress £100 All Saints (I want this in the Boxing Day Sales).

Asos Embellished Collar Shift Dress £46 Asos, Karen Millen Snow Lepoard Print Dress £250 Asos, Jone and Jones Bodycon Dress £55 Pretaportabello, Black Embellished Vest Dress £70 Miss Selfridge.

TFNC One Shoulder Sequinned Dress £40 Asos, Miso Embroidered Dress £39.99 Republic, TFNC Embellished Dress £55 Topshop (I have this and love it), Wisteria Lane Dress £195 French Connection.

Trollied Dolly Print Prom Dress £48 Pretaportbello, Kate Moss Dobby Dress £60 Topshop (my party dress), Rise Embellished Shift Dress £65 Asos, Whistles Zebra Scribble Dress £150 Asos.

Aqua One Shoulder Padded Dress £70 Asos, Silk Zip Back Tunic £50 Topshop (I have this and love it), Asos Drummer Girl Tulip Dress £46 (really want this), Oyster Sequin Dress £130 French Connection.

So what happens if you don't like wearing Dresses?? I'll show you my pick of Trousers/Shorts/Skirts tomorrow.

Do you always buy an Christmas Party dress?? What are you thinking of wearing?? If you have any questions or thoughts- leave them below xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment