Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To Dress or not to Dress

I have to admit I HATE this time of year- trying to find dresses which aren't too formal, aren't too casual, aren't too ridiculous ready for Christmas. For me this kinda is the worse time of the year, as from the end of Novemeber its really party party party for me, until I have my birthday night out in January. In this period of time... I have my best mates birthday, JEMs birthday, works xmas night out, normal saturday nights out, mad friday, christmas eve, boxing day, normally the day after that, new years eve, and then my birthday.

Plus as the 6 week rule nearly always applies (is that just a NE thing?), I like to be stocked up on cute dresses (and an extra special one for my birthday)- however this makes it even more difficult trying to pick outfits out for nights outs. 

I like dresses which you can wear with blazers or bomber jackets- after an incident on last NYE which involved me waiting for a taxi for over an hour in the snow in minus whatever. NEVER AGAIN.

So here are my current favourites (these took ages to find)...


Tavi Dress £295, Gabriel Mini Dress £195- both All Saints, Jewel Digital Print Dress £324- Emma Cook at ASOS, Metal Mindy Dress £140- French Connection.

Tribal Ladder Neck Dress £38- ASOS, Green One Shoulder Dress £29.99- H+M, Josephine Acid Print Tee Dress £149- Reiss, Jersey Cape Detail Dress £36- ASOS.

One Shoulder Animal Print Dress £36- TFNC at ASOS, Pink Pintuck Dress £32- Miss Selfridge, One Shoulder Dress £29.99- Miso at Republic, Animal Wrap Dress £24.99- H+M.


So out of these I definately want the Green H+M dress, possibley the tribal ladder dress (although it is strapless), and all of the embellished dresses. What are your favourites? Which dresses should I buy?


Decisions, decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment