Monday, October 18, 2010

Only Girl (in the world)

Oh I feel so proud... "Who is She?" has won its first (well two) blog awards from the fab Bristol Beauty Blog.


If you haven't checked this blog out yet- do it now!! Great mix of everything on there for everyone. I'm currently taking part in her Christmas Weight Loss diet (drop 7lbs before Christmas)- I've lost 4lb in the last week woop woop (and that included a cheeky Nandos and a meel at Fat Buddha), so if you want to get involved- join in.


So the first award is..




Now with this you are supposed to reveal 7 secrets about yourself... hmmm...
  1. I have an unhealthy obsession with fantasy football- our office has its own league and its VERY competitive. Considering I know nothing about football, for the first 4 weeks I was top of the table, then I went to 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th. Good going I think.
  2. When you get to meet me (BLOGGER MEET UP) I come out with the stupidest of things, I lack common sense at times.
  3. I am the Queen- that is why I keep my identity hidden.
  4. My designer handbag collection comes to over £8000 (and I scrimped and saved for every one of them).
  5. 9 times out of 10 I end up with a new outfit for a night out.
  6. I have magical shrinking feet- the only good thing about getting old. They used to be a size 9, but now they're an 8.
  7. I'm the world's biggest Take That fan- saw them twice last year. Right at the front for both Manchester and Sunderland- nearly got into fights with people. And I nearly pushed a granny over racing through the stadium of light to get to the steps. 
The second award is..

Now for this I have to give this to 15 people. However after speaking with JEM, I am going to give both of the awards to the following bloggers who you should check out and follow and show them some love.



Big love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment