Monday, October 18, 2010

Barry M Nail Effects Part 2

Seeing all your lovely comments on my previous BM Nail Effects post (see here) I thought I would do some more swatches for you on a boring Friday night for you- hence the messy nails.

Nails before...


MO Coral Reef, BM Turquoise, BM Grey, BM Bright Red, OPI Passion, BM Baby Pink, BM Coral, BM Mushroom, MUA Shade 9 (aka smurf blue), MO Lils Pink.

Nails abused with Nail Effects...



I have to admit the red/pink/MO coral all look a bit dire with them on- kinda "dirty" looking?? That might just be my own opinion though. Really loving it on the grey, mushroom and MUA polish though. Next night out I have I think its going to be mushroom/nail effects for me.



Whats your favourite colour to wear with Nail Effects??


No comments:

Post a Comment