Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mini Mac Haul

I am married to MAC.

As some of you may know I was asking the other week on Twitter what MAC blushers you recommend So last Saturday (yes its over a week later-sorry) I had a trip to Newcastle and had a looksie at the MAC counter. As I'm off to Manchester next weekend (far too excited) I was being very good and only bought the three items (and no clothes- check me out).

This is what I bought...

First up is my make up bag staple- I wear this everyday, and sometimes go a bit ott with this on a night out (you can never have too much bronzer on- thats my moto haha). I can't find a bronzer which lives up to this.

MAC bronzer in Refined Golden.

I have been looking for a peach blusher for ages, and heard a lot of positive reviews about their mineralize blushes. Unfortuately MAC don't normally do peachy mineralize blushes however in their Leopard Luxe Fabulously Feline collection- they have released one- Utterly Game :)

Its priced at £17 which isn't bad, and you do get more than a normal blush. It looks a bit coral in the picture above, but thats how it has come out on my Blackberry. Wore it for the first time yesterday and its a really lovely colour.

Finally my other purchase- is Impassioned lipstick


Now my make up staple is always very dark smokey eyes, with a nude/pink lips, so for me wearing a colour like this and having neutral eyes (still lots of eyeliner though) its going to be very strange for me. From reading other blogs, lots of people have raved about this, and it doesn't look too bright on them, so hopefully that will apply to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment