Friday, August 26, 2011

lita ford | Lita Ford is Alive and Well, Rocking It at 51

Lita Ford: We've had a bit of a falling out, and I just don't care to be a part of it . . . I don't know if it's going to have much to do with rock 'n' roll, which to me, if I were to do a movie, it would be about rock 'n' roll music — not [about]

A YouTube trailer for Well Now You're Here There's No Way Back features Lita Ford, Rudy Sarzo, Eddie Trunk, Alice Cooper, Steven Adler, and Glenn Hughes. The film was written, produced, and directed by Regina Russell. “I'll know in a couple of weeks

By Sue White | The Saginaw News When the Runaways first hit the national scene in the 1970s, breaking down walls for the rocking females to come, Lita Ford was all of 16. “And I was the oldest in the band,” she said, breaking into a dry laugh.

"Talking Metal" podcast (web site) recently conducted an interview with '80s hard rock queen Lita Ford. You can now stream the podcast using the audio player below. A couple of excerpts follow. Lita: "The new music I am working on is nothing like the

A YouTube trailer for Well Now You're Here There's No Way Back features Lita Ford, Rudy Sarzo, Eddie Trunk, Alice Cooper, Steven Adler, and Glenn Hughes. The film was written, produced, and directed by Regina Russell. “I'll know in a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment