Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rakhi Sawant | Rakhi Sawant wants to marry Baba Ramdev

Item girl Rakhi Sawant knows how to remain in the news. Her controversial remarks have always helped her to hog limelight. She occupied the gossip column very often. Her bizarre remark of having C-string panties for the new show is followed by another controversial statement. Rakhi Sawant adores yoga guru Baba Ramdev a lot and she wants to marry him.

She said, “He is Baba for you, mere liye to Swami Ramdev hain. I like him a lot. Earlier, Rahul Gandhi was my dream man but now I have changed my choice to Sawami Ramdev”.

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hum, mujhe kuch ho jata hain. Unki aankhein mujhe sabse zyaada attract karti hain. I want o marry him”, says Rakhi during the promotion of her new show, ‘Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyaan’ on NDTV Imagine.

She added that she is willing to invite Baba Ramdev on her show and propose to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment