Monday, February 14, 2011

Do you love me?? Do you love me??

URGH

Thats all what I have to say about Valentines haha. I don't see the point in having one day of the year to celebrate love- whoever/whatever you love, you should tell them on a daily basis, not one day of the year. However as it is a holiday... celebrating love (urgh, can you tell I'm single haha), why not treat the number one person in your life....

YOU

Thought I would go with a bit of a red theme- this is all the lovey doveyness you're getting out of me.

Dress £14.99 H+M, Cheery Cape Top £33 Topshop, Peter Pan Swing Collar Jumper £21 Asos, CL 100 Patent Leather Peep Toe Pumps £385 Net-a-porter.

Oversized striped top £14.99 New Look, Duffle Coat £25 Miss Selfridge, McQueen Cashmire Skull Scarf £215 Net-a-porter, Louise Grey T-Shirt Dress £45 Asos.

Red Button Circle Skirt £26.99 River Island, Red Heart Bodice Dress £28 Topshop, Skinny Jeans £25.99 New Look, Red Poppy Print Tunic £32 Dorothy Perkins.

Red Spot Shoes £35 Next, Vera Moda 50s Flare Dress £25 Asos, Vivienne Westwood Melissa Shoes £120 Asos, Valentines Rose Dress £45 Miss Selfridge.

Lauren baked malteaser cupcakes for us all- balls to the diet. Nom Nom Nom


Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment