Monday, January 17, 2011

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Who doesn't love a bit of Disney?? I think its one of those underlying laws which you don't know where it came from, but you know its true. Apart from the obvious (see below), think about it- everywhere you go parts of our lives are influenced by Disney. Wanting to be a princess when we grow up, or looking for your prince charming (I'm still waiting for mine, so if you find him send him my way please).

Currently I'm writing this at work (on my lunch btw) and I currently have a furry princess pen (a la Cher from Clueless) and a Minnie Mouse pen in close proximity. Yes I am also obsessed with Disney Couture jewellery too.

I think after the Mac collaboration with Disney on their VV collection every where I look on the high street- Disney is having some sort of influence. I've picked some of my current high street favourites for you... actually I've just realised I'm wearing a Peter Pan collar tunic- there you go... unconsciously influenced again.

Pins and Needles Blouse Urban Outfitters £45, Ski Patrol top $40 Junk Food (Truffle Shuffle), Topshop Tunic £28 (This is what I'm wearing today- £15 in the sale), New Look Tunic £19.99.

Animal Tunic, Newlook £16.99, Asos beaded collar dress £55, Topshop embellished peter pan collar dress £50 (this dress is lush), Asos Tailed peter pan dress £44 (would wear this for work but its a bit short and expensive).


Asos Embellished top from £14, Junk Food Armless Tee £44 (as seen on Una from the Saturdays), Topshop spotted tunic £28, vintage Micky tee from Truffle Shuffle. 

Fantasy necklace £27 Asos, Have faith in your dream bangle £27 Spoiled Brat, Little Mermaid Treasure Chest £34 Asos, When you wish upon a star bangle £27 Spoiled Brat. All items are Disney Couture. 

And here's my attempt haha.

Now this photo was taken quickly before a trip to Nandos with my favourite gay as he is known, and it was in the middle of my Christmas illness- no amount of makeup was able to cover my pale face.

Jumper- Primark (men's section)
Jeans- Primark, they've got diy rips on the knees.
Boots- Uggs

Are you loving the Disney trends?? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment