Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bloglovin'

So peeps I think this is going to be a new weekly feature on the blog, I don't know if it will be every Tuesday or a random day each week to keep you on your toes. As I love checking out new blogs, I thought that I would share some of mine and the JEMspenks favourite blogs. I'm going to be putting a blog roll on the blog sometime soon, so all these blogs which we mention will be featured on there amongst others.

So what blogs have I been reading this week....





Ahhh how do I describe my darling avs's blog?? Hmmm. Seriously though this girl cracks me up, and she has a slight obsession with irn bru- what more is there to love. I'm jealous of her hair extensions, as well as all of her fabulous outfits. Seriously the girl can pull any look off- including geek specs!!! Oh and don't forget the occasional guest appearence's from her cat Max!! Love love love.



Next up is my fellow North Easterner Laura. I love how her blog is a mixture of everything- reviews and telling us about her day to day life. Love how she has an obsession with primark and model's own, just like JEM. She's coming to the blogger meet up in a few weeks too- very excited to meet her.


Steph was one of the first blogs I followed, and she was the first followers to follow "Who is She". What I love about Steph's blog (apart from the reviews/notd/ootd) is how she documents her daily goings on with her weekly round up of photos. She keeps me entertained on twitter and when I have my fashion dilemas she is there with fab advice. She's also coming to the meet up- can't wait!!!


So, what are you waiting for?? Get reading and following!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment