Friday, January 28, 2011

Whats that coming over the hill..

....is it payday??
....is it payday??

Oh yes, payday is within touching distance... roll on Monday. Even though my NYR was to stick to a budget, that may have gone out of the window the last two days... I've just ordered some xen tan, and then a skirt from asos (it was in the sale so do I get some credit for that), and some OPI oh and a Mac eyeshadow from a blog sale. As January was my birthday month (yes I get a month), I have cut back on spending but I know I can do better next month.

However it would be rude not to buy any new things next month... these are things I need in my life..

BCBG Stretch Dress £158.41 Shopbop.com, Alexander McQueen Skull Bracelet £115 Net-a-porter.com, Brown Leather Shorts (I've caught the leather bug- blame the Lederhosen) £38 Topshop, Mustard Floral Print Suntop £25 Topshop.

Knitted Coral Cardi £38 Topshop, Coral Platform Courts £48 asos, One Shoulder Coral Dress £40 asos, Coral Peep Toe Cork Heels £69.99 River Island. Can you spot a colour theme???

Leopard Print Blazer £79.99 Zara, House of Harlow Cuff £143 Shopbop, Evil Twin Sky is Falling tee £30.89 Shopbop.com, Opi Lincoln Park After Dark £10 asos.

Finally getting my laptop sorted this weekend- so you will probably be seeing some photos in the next few weeks. Also trying to do a spreadsheet of all the enteries of the giveaway- will announce the winner asap. Oh and if anyone knows how to get the tabs along the top of your blogs please can you let me know cause I can only ever get one tab on- cheers.

Anyhoo what are you spending your pay on?? x

No comments:

Post a Comment