Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow Snow Go Away

....come again on Chirstmas Day!!!

So the snow has finally defeated me, and I'm unable to get into work today too. My emails won't work properly from home so I can't do work and I've left my memory stick in my drawer so Day 3 of the Christmas Party Outfit will be put back a day or two.

It appears now I won't be able to go to York tomorrow neither. I am sickened off!!!

Here's some pictures- if anyone wants this snow- you're welcome to it.
Not so bad on Saturday.

Bloody Freezing

View from the window at work on Monday- the trees look quite Christmassy- shame about the state of the carpark.

Back Garden this morning.

Out front of mine- my poor car Lord Charles (he's a lord after Fridays escapde), snowed in.

Hunter bad boys woop woop. The only good thing to come out of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment