Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NOTD- Nails Inc Saville Row

I searched high and low for a copy of last months Glamour just to get this colour, in a vain hope that this would be the end of the search for my HG dark berry/red nail polish.

How wrong was I??


The colour itself is obviously a dark purple colour and yes I do like it, but would I have bought it anyway... nope.

I don't know what happened with my Blackberry in this picture, however it does capture the colour in its true state. Plus it only took one coat and a topcoat to get it looking like that.

Considering you can buy this full price in the shops for £11, getting to try this colour at a mere £2 is better than a slap in the face haha.

Can anyone recommend to me a perfect dark berry/red shade for my nails please?? I will find my HG polish one of these days xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment