Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Panic at the Disco!!

... well at H+M really.

So today was the day, the day so many people (including myself) has been counting down too, the Lanvin loves H+M collection FINALLY went on sale...


and I kinda forgot all about it....

Now after seeing everyone's tweets about the website crashing etc, I decided that I would be good and not go on the site, and go for a morning of actually doing work (shock horror).


Come lunch I managed to get onto the site no problem, got onto the home page. Feeling quite chuffed with myself that maybe I could actually get my hands on a piece from the collection. Shouldn't have felt that smug for long....


SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT

Boooooooooooo.

These are my favourite picks from the collection.
all pictures from hm.com.

I really want the black ruffle skirt, but in cream. I'm wondering if Middlesborough H+M will have the collection in. No doubt it will be sold out.

Just need to think of the money which I have saved lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment