Friday, October 29, 2010

O.T.T- Sucessful

Since the annoucement at 10.09am on Tuesday, well what was supposed to be at 10am, but instead was 9 minutes late... I have been planning in military precision OTT aka Operation Take That. Poor JEM hasn't heard the last of it bless her, minute by minute planning of how I will get my tickets for the mighty fivesome.

I have been wide awake since 6.30am this morning, on two laptops each with 6 screens open constantly refreshing ticket sites, as well as having everyone in the office at work on standby, and then the Beast (my fellow TT groupie) on her computer, and having her husband at work looking.

Come 8.40, all hell broke loose- everything was crashing- THIS WAS NOT IN THE PLAN. However... at 9.03am I had THE phonecall to say that we had nabbed tickets....


I AM GOING TO SEE TAKE THAT IN SUNDERLAND OPENING NIGHT!! WOOHOOO (does little Take That jig).

And I will be at the front again- what Ray wants, Ray gets...


Here's some pictures from last years tour (Sunderland and Manchester).






I know I don't normally mark (no pun intended) my pictures- however for TT I will make an exception. If anyone wants to use these images please ask first- thanks.

Are any of you going to see Take That??

No comments:

Post a Comment