Monday, October 11, 2010

AWOL

Hey dolls, this is going to be a very quick post as I’m typing this on my lunch and then scheduling it to be posted sometime later on. Having major internet problems at home, and I don’t really want to blog much from work, and that stupid bug which I had before Manchester has decided to come back. So I’m off to drs tonight.
I think I have quite a few posts which JEM has emailed me- so I will try and get those up sometime over the next week on my lunches.
Starting to get some ideas of costing/locations ready for our blogger meet up. Will do a post on that- massive thank you to Charlotte who has done a blog post on this.
If you are interested in the meet up- leave a comment below
Oh and a massive HELLO to all the new followers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment