Saturday, September 18, 2010

When September Ends

Hi y'all I'm Lea or better known as EdinburghStylistGirl. I'm delighted to help out Ray with this guest post, hope everyone likes it!

Wow hasn't summer gone so quickly? Can't hardly believe that I am now thinking about a winter coat, here's my pick of the best from the high street.






















Both of these are from ASOS.

The black jacket is faux fur and costs £110. I love a nice faux fur jacket in the winter and this looks much more expensive than it actually is. The cream cape is froom Karen Millen and costs £250 which seems expensive but this is clearly beautifully made and will last for years. I'd feel super sophisticated wearing this!


This gorgeous purple funnel neck is J by Jasper Conran courtsey of Debenhams and costs £120. The colour is such a change from the usual black, grey or brown but would still go with the majority of a working wardrobe. It'd look great with a bright pink scarf to lift a dull winter's day.


The brown faux leather aviator jacket is probably the best high street copy of the much loved Burberry number and comes in at £59.99. I have just checked the River Island website and it's sold out online! I absolutely adore this tan jacket with its shearling collar which is priced at £160. This this could be my ultimate winter jacket!





















The super cute duffel coat and flared tan mac both come from Topshop and cost £80 each. I'd quite happily buy the two of these and would wear them again next year.


What does everyone think? Have I missed out on any stunning coats from the high street?

No comments:

Post a Comment