Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to annoy a drunk...

...let them stare at my backside for a bit and they will feel woosy...

Just a quick post, as I have another VERY important post for you all to come after this. Was going to wait until the weekend but as I'm out tomorrow and Saturday nights- it couldn't wait.

So yesterday panicing that I had nothing to wear for going out with work tomorrow, I decided to buy this skirt. You may have seen it on my H+M post the other week.


Only £12.99 too- what a bargain. So tomorrow night its going to be that skirt, with a plain black vest and my black bomber jacket and the big Chanel. Or do you think a white vest??

Want to know how much of a geek I am- I already have the vest version with this print haha.

Excited for the giveaway dolls?? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment