Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dress Envy

I heart Olivia Rubin dresses.... I want want want.

Love her statement party dresses and how versatile they can be- you can dress them up or down.

This is the time of year when I normally start looking for THE perfect dress for the Winter period- yes I know I am early- but tis the season to be jolly (and look fabulous). I need to put the effort in haha.

I'm still loving her paint splattered esq dresses- I think I may splurge some cash on one of these dresses. Here's my favourite...



















Cezane Dress £109 (Coconutalley.com) and Gaudi Paint Splattered Dress £115 (my-wardrobe.com)


Matisse Dress £99 (Coconutalley.co.uk)

What to get, what to get?? Actually fingers crossed I win the lottery tonight and then I can buy all three!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment