Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Glossybox?? Boudior Prive?? Feel Unique??

Pfffftt they're so last month..


Its all about the RayBox darlings..

So how does this work-
-Each month you spend £10 of your own hard cash and spend it on beauty/lifestyle products which you want.
-Each month your guarenteed products which you actually want, will use and will love!!
-So instead of wasting my money on potential crap/tat, each month I'm getting stuff I'll actually use/want.

Sounds brilliant doesn't it..

So for my October RayBox, it came in the form of a Topshop Carrier Bag (oooooo).

Whats inside, whats inside
Q10 Eyecream- £1.29 Home Bargains.
Topshop Cream Blush in Pinch- £6
Vivo Lipstick Barely There- £2 Tesco
St Ives Apricot Scrub Mini- £1 Asda
Oh and a bar of dairy milk which may have been eaten :s 60p

Value of products- £10.89

Topshop Cream Blush in Pinch, Vivo Cosmetics Lipstick in Barely There.

Couple of cheeky swatches for you- pinch blush (left) and barely there lippy (right).

Ironically- I wanted everything which I recieved in my RayBox...it must be psychic.

What do you all think?? I think after shelling out for both Glossybox and Boudior Prive, I'm definately all about the RayBox now, at least I know I'm getting stuff which I want haha. I wonder what I'll get in my November box??

No comments:

Post a Comment