Friday, October 14, 2011

Affordable Missoni?? Yes Please

If you are one of the lucky so and so's who live in America you will be more than aware of the Missoni collection for Target. As far as I'm aware, Target is like a department store, and many of the US big brands do collaborations with them. Now normally such collaborations pass me by, however when I saw this and then saw the below promo images- I NEED (more) MISSONI IN MY LIFE.

Currently the only bit of Missoni which I have in my life is a scarf, which I managed to get in a House of Fraiser sale. However I've always wanted a missioni cardigan, and often find that when I go onto Net-a-Porter I always end up clicking on Missoni.
As you can see from one of the promo advertising images- how fabulous does the collection look? This wouldn't look out of place gracing the covers of Vogue or Elle- it looks so high end.

However as Target doesn't want to ship items to the UK, and didn't want to allow me to ship anything to hotels (mate is in New York now), I've had to miss out. Although as predicted the majority of the collection sold out online pretty much straight away.

I'm keep searching on ebay to see if I can find a bargain, so these are whats on my wishlist...

I'm totally obsessed with the bed throws/cushions after seeing them on Rachel Zoe's bed in her TV show. I will own some Missoni!!

Do you own any of the pieces from the Missoni for Target collection?? If so link me up below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment