Friday, September 2, 2011

Must Save Money...

Once again its my favourite time of the month, well supposed to be anyway...PAYDAY. However as I'm off on holiday next month, ideally I need to be saving as much money as possible. But as last month the majority of my money got spent on the wedding, it would be rude not to buy some new clothes.

As it looks like I'm going back to Tenerife, after being there in March this year, I now have some idea of what make up products etc I want to take with me. I really need a 4 pan Mac pallette after the airport incident with my 15 pan pallette, and I'm going to try and take the bare minimum. I doubt this will happen but you never know.

ELF Stippling Brush, £3.49 (I want two- one for foundation, one for cream blush), Topshop Cream Blush- Neon Rose, Topshop Cobalt Blue Maxi Dress, £50, River Island Feather Maxi Skirt, Boohoo Chiffon Maxi Skirt, £20 (although I'm sure Primark have some in for less), Sleek Pout Paint in Minx, £4.99.

I've also bought some red semi perminant paint pots to use on my hair to see if it keeps the red up between colouring. Was debating whether to try it this weekend, however I think I'll wait until next week. Roll on tomorrow night... bring on the mayhem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment