Monday, August 8, 2011

Red and Yellow and Pink and Green...

Orange and purple and blueeeeeeeeeeee


Seriously I amuse myself at times- this is what lack of sleep and a 5am wakeup call from someone's house alarm. If you saw my tweet last night, I have found my red jeans (wooohooo) and a ton of more clothes to sell on ebay (woooooo) in my suitcase in the attic. My skinny jeans were only £12 from Asda years and years ago (I'm hoping I can still fit into them), and from that I thought I would see what the high street has to offer. Now I'm quite suprised that I haven't seen any coloured jeans in my local Primark stores, as they're always the first to jump onto a trend, however as I haven't been to any stores in a few weeks they may have some in.

However doing a quick browse on the internet, I am very suprised to find that all the high street stores have jumped onto this trend. Here are my favourite picks.


Muted jeans.


Light Pink Super Skinny, £40 River Island, Brown Skinny Jeans, £25.99 Newlook, Moto Peach Baxter Jeans, £40 Topshop, Light Yellow Skinny Jeans, £40 River Island.


Bright jeans- sure fire way to grab attention.


Turquoise Super Skinny Jeans, £40 Miss Selfridge, Moto Cerise Jeans, £40 Topshop, Green Skinny Cropped Jeans, £38 River Island, Fluro Pink Skinny Jean, £25.99 New Look.

My favourite picks for coloured jeans if you have the cash to splash is Asos. I find that (apart from my primark jeans) this jeans are a fab fit, and last ages- I still wear an indigo pair from 3 years ago and the colour hasn't faded.


Purple, Mustard and Rose Skinny Jeans, all £35.

A fab way to wear coloured jeans is adding a plain white or black tee or vest. However if you are feeling brave why not pair them with a coloured jumper?? Also you're nailing the colour blocking trend two- killing two birds with one stone (I don't condem throwing stones at birds).


Green Swing Jumper, £35 River Island, Hot Pink Tweedy Cable Jumper, £40 Topshop, Light Blue Cable Knit Jumper, £44 Topshop, Orange Twist Jumper, £35 River Island.

Howver if you don't want to splash the cash on a bright coloured jumper which you may only wear once or twice, Primark have some fab coloured jumpers in- look in the workwear section (cheeky tip for you there).

Are you loving the coloured jean trend??

No comments:

Post a Comment