Friday, August 12, 2011

Life on the A-List

Does my blog conform to the stereotypical “fashion blog”?? Nope, and that’s what makes "Who is She" one of a kind. Can you imagine what my Look Show interpretation will be like, you can see me getting excited over something random, be it a pair of shoes or a dress and then writing a piece on it in my typical random tone?? To me fashion is exciting and should be seen as a celebration of what makes you unique and individual, and make people think to themselves "Who is She"??

So the pressing question is.....

Why should Ray be in the front row of the Look Show??

I would go against the trend of how people in the front rows of all the major fashion shows from around the world, and instead of sitting looking serious, I would actually show some feeling towards what I see- I'll look amazed, smile and if I don't like something I'll give the "look".

This could be me...

Actually, I could sit in my wayfarers and pretend to be the Anna Wintour of the Look Show- what I say about the upcoming trends goes.

Those who are close to me and work with, know that for me Tuesday nights mean one thing- new issue of Look. I take photos of outfits/pieces of clothing/features and save them on my phone for inspiration (or a reminder to buy it when I go shopping). I also send pictures to my friends about what items I see which will suit them. Come Wednesday in my office- me and my manager have the "Look" discussion and compare notes of what we want to buy.

My blackberry is an virtual look catalogue.

I take great satisfaction from giving fashion advice to my friends and to people who I have met through blogging. I take great pride in what I wear, and the satisfaction from people feeling a million dollars in an outfit which you have helped style far outweighs anything.

By being on the front row, I would actually be able to take photos of the latest trends from the High Street in action!! However I do think that could potentially be very dangerous to mine and my friends bank accounts.

Also going to the Look Show would be a perfect opportunity to buy another new outfit… just saying. I've had my eyes on these babies- how fabulous would they look in the front row??
Topshop George Leopard Print Suede Boots- I need these bad boys in my life.


And that is why Ray should make an appearance at the Look Show
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment