Thursday, August 25, 2011

fahrenheit 451 | Fahrenheit 451, A Dystopian Vision of Future

I loved the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I found the ending to be optimistic. I felt as if it provided hope for change and that Montag finally found something to give his life meaning, something to bring him joy. what did you think? was

I loved the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I found the ending to be optimistic. I felt as if it provided hope for change and that Montag finally found something to give his life meaning, something to bring him joy. what did you think? was

There is a great line, by Ray Bradbury, from Fahrenheit 451, "The good writers touch life often. The mediocre ones run a quick hand over her." The sometimes difficult process of becoming a good writer is clearly evident in the current Williamstown

This is the world of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. People in the book say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. (Bradbury 35). the people in Fahrenheit 451 are isolated and indifferent.

Fahrenheit 451 Director Sharon Ott: Part One – The Director and the Play:I recently spoke with several award winning director, producer and educator Sharon Ott, who runs the Roundhouse production of Fahrenheit 451,

No comments:

Post a Comment