Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chicken Cup-a-Soup

Quick outfit of the day photo for you- taken the other weekend when I went to see Harry Potter with Steph. I don't really want to think about Harry Potter as I was an emotional wreck by the end of it. I've had the kimono jacket for ages- it was one of the first items I bought from the massive Topshop (aka my second home) in Newcastle.

Oh I'm joining the gym tonight, I've got my induction at 4, 8 weeks for me to get a bikini body. I definately need to tone up asap however I don't want to loose loads of weight as I still want my lovely going out clothes (and the two All Saints skirts) to fit. Oh and I don't want to loose weight off my chest lol.

Title of the post is what I'm currently eating/drinking for lunch..

Kimono Jacket- Topshop
Cashmire Vest- Topshop Boutique
Jeans- Primark (the best skinny jeans ever)
Flip Flops- Next
Ray Ban Wayfarers
Chanel XL Jumbo

And a picture of Steph's dog Mucka...


Don't forget to enter the Vintage Dress Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment