Saturday, July 23, 2011

MsLaurenLondon | Lauren London Exclusive Interview: "Under My Skin"



After we got most of the serious topics out of the way last week  in part one of this interview, the beautiful actress and model Lauren London responded candidly to my barrage of not-quite-so-deep questions:

KC: You are stranded on an island for the weekend. Name three male and three female celebrities you hope are stranded there with you, and why.

LL: Dr. Phil, so he can talk me off the ledge (laughs). Barack Obama, because you better believe Air Force One is coming to get him, and we won’t be stranded too long. And, Bobby Flay, because if we’re going to be stranded we might as well be enjoying some good food.

T.O.I.Y.Z. MUSIC Presents - Axxin The Supernova In "Blow Me Away" 


For more info: clickhere
Related searches:
MsLaurenLondon | Lauren London Exclusive Interview: "Under My Skin"

No comments:

Post a Comment