Saturday, July 30, 2011

beauty and the beast | Belle from Beauty & the Beast Makeup

   Belle, in my impression, is the most stunning princess. Her heart is so pure. I really like that she’s wise, humble, selfless, and not shallow, I suggest, she fell in adore with a beast! Imagine falling in adore with a big bear! Haha. So I did a makeup tutorial inspired by her sophisticated and magical seem! Remember to check out out Promise’s version of Belle from Elegance and the Beast. She did a a lot more smokey look www.youtube.com My website www.michellephan.com ? Comply with me on twitter! ? www.twitter.com ? If you have a Facebook, remember to create me! ? www.facebook.com Krista bleached my hair brown, we’re likely for blonde so I wait each month to bleach it tiny by minor. She’s remarkable She commenced her individual channel too so verify it out for brilliant hair tips! www.youtube.com Merchandise used in order Brushes by Eco resources www.ecotools.com BB Cream Lioele Water Drop BB Cream www.prettyandcute.com Lancome five Pan Pallete in Sienna Sultry bre.advert Make Up Forever Pigments www.makeupforever.com Stila Kajal Eyeliner bre.ad Lancome Artliner bre.advert Lancome Oscillation Intensity www.lancome-usa.com Armani Blush www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com Laura Mercier Blush www.lauramercier.com Bobbi Brown Lipcolor www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com This video clip is not sponsored.



beauty and the beast | Belle from Beauty & the Beast Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment