Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Georgia Hearts Boutique- discovery

Where has the summer gone too? Its more like Autumn today.

So last night while catching up with all my blogs, I noticed that one of my favourite bloggers Georgia has her very own hand-made jewellery shop on Folksy. This is why I hate being on a spending ban- I always find lush things I want, when I can't have them. Booooyaaa. However come the 1st of July her site is going to be getting a battering from my bank card.

These are my favourite pieces from her site..

Key to My Heart- £5
(my absoloute favourite piece)


Bird Ring- £3
(I can see Stephy wearing this)
Creme Egg- £5
(I know JEM would love this)


Time for Tea- £5
(how cute is the little tea pot)


If you want to check out Georgia's shop and see the rest of her fab stock (check out the love heart rings)- click here



*I am not affiliated in anyway with Georgia's shop. All opinions are my own- I just wanted to share this fab site with you all*

No comments:

Post a Comment