Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Stalker #12

The longest working week ever is over and done with (just about)- really don't know what has happened this week considering I've been super busy, the week has dragged. Anyway roll on 11.30 so I can finish work, get changed and then its time for the mighty Kings of Leon at the Stadium of Light Shite with Michelle and Stephy and me Treacle Muccy. By the looks of it on Facebook, everyone is going to it today. Is it wrong that I am more excited to see White Lies than KoL??

Also I have the major dilema of what to wear?? Maxi and a jacket or jeans/jacket- I'm not going for warmth/comfort, its all about looking decent to perve on the fit blokes there haha.

Anyhoo what blogs have I been loving this week...

I love Liloo aka @Tsunimee.
That is all- follow her blog.

One of my fellow Co Durhamers Lou- you will no doubt be familiar with her via either her blog or her fab youtube videos or on Twitter (@loulou699). Always there for everyone if you need any make up advice. Lou's passion is make up/beauty however her blog covers all aspects (from her goods/bads to fashion and even updates about her Mam). Plus I want to go and have a play with her make up drawers :p watch the youtube video- you will be amazed!!

I've recently come across Jess's blog, and its one of those blogs you can sit and read all in one go. Along with her blog, Jess also has her own youtube channel. Jess's blog covers everything- a bit of fashion, a bit of beauty, with a bit of her personal life thrown in. I think its fab that when she does a haul, she takes her time to go through and mention all the products she's bought as well as swatches. Also if an item is on offer she makes the point of letting you know- going that extra mile. Follow now peeps!!

Bring on the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment