Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog Stalker #11

Its back and its in there like swimwear...


I don't have much to say today apart from the fact that I have naff all to wear out tomorrow night and I'm too tired to function properly.


Can you guess where the BBB hails from?? If I can remember correctly we both started following each others blogs right from the beginning. She was also a massive tower of support last Christmas when the pair of us along with a few more bloggers did a weight loss challenge ready for the Christmas Party season. One thing I love about this blog is "Sample Sundays" where as the title suggests loads of different samples are reviewed. Check out the post of her beauty storage, I'm in love with her vintage dress. Fab blog- go check it out.

Ahhh the lovely Siobhan from Starsglittermagic- does she really need an introduction?? Nope. Warning you now she will make you want to go out and buy loads of pretty things. I can't believe she found a McQueen scarf at her local shopping outlet. Her blog covers everything- love her week in pictures feature. Follow follow follow (although I bet your already following her).

Two bloggers for the price of one- Bryden and Claire!! Fellow Geordies!! Their blog covers everything!! A fab representation of girls from the North East (unlike those bints on Geordie Shore). They're busy organising a bloggers meet up in Newcastle on the 25th June (day/night), shame I can't make it, however if you want to meet a load of fab bloggers and have a nosey around Newcastle you can find more information about this here.

Have a fab weekend girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment