Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beyonce Wanted a Baby By 30

Beyonce Knowles wanted to have a baby when she was 30

The 'Run the World (Girls)' singer - who is married to rapper Jay-Z - initially wanted to retire from the spotlight and start a family when she hit her thirties, but now she is just months away she's not so sure.

Speaking on TV show 'Piers Morgan Tonight' she said: "I always said I'd have a baby at 30. I'm 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30.

I'm not retiring. Only God knows."

The 'Single Ladies' hitmaker - who's birthday is on September 4 - added she feels like she's outgrown her 20s and is looking forward to embracing a new decade in her life.

She said: "Twenty nine is very strange. You're still in your 20s, but you feel like you're supposed to be 30, and I feel like a woman.

"I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid or too polite, but young enough to be a young woman. I'm so looking forward to it."
Check out Beyonce crashing a block party and showing off her dance moves:


Beyonce Wanted a Baby By 30

No comments:

Post a Comment