Tuesday, June 28, 2011

bethenny frankel | Bethenny Frankel might get her own talk show

bethenny frankel | Bethenny Frankel might get her own talk show

Bethenny Frankel has dipped her feet into The Real Housewives franchise, and her own reality show. Reports now say the chef turned reality star has filmed a pilot for her very own talk show.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Frankel revealed, "I want to be on TV in a format where I can have a longer conversation with my fans rather than 140 characters on Twitter. It probably will be a talk show."

TelePictures has produced a pilot for Frankel that will be an advice-based talk show. Ellen DeGeneres is also said to have been involved with the show as a possible producer.

A source tells PopEater that the show will also feature several other segments, which still have to be taped and New York will most likely be where the show will permanently tape.

Frankel also told PopEater earlier this year, "I would like a daytime talk show because my conversation with my fans right now is through social networking, and my TV show communicates what I'm doing, but it isn't really a dialogue or a conversation. Most of my business wishes come true."

Frankel has garnered success from her SkinnyGirl margarita brand as well as from her various cookbooks and from appearing on the hit Bravo shows, The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After.

bethenny frankel | Bethenny Frankel might get her own talk show

No comments:

Post a Comment