Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thats just how I roll- April Favourites

Quite excited that even though the diet was to restart today, I've realised that I have an Easter egg on my desk at work. Guess what I'll be munching on later. Some of the items below I'm not really going to talk about as I am in the process of doing reviews on them. If you want any reviews/swatches of the other products let me know below and I'll get on the case. Oh and I will try and get everyone's entries to the giveaway onto a spreadsheet and announce the winner hopefully this week.


So onto my April favourites..


Soap and Glory Greatest Scrub- I recieved this ages ago from JEM and normally like it states use this on my face. However since coming back from Tenerife, I've been suffering from the dreaded peel. As the texture of this is very fine, yet gritty (I love gritty scrubs, the grittier the better- that sounds a bit wrong) I've been using this to get rid of any excess peeling skin. And my tan is still going strong!!.
Liz Earle- Cleanse and Polish- do I really need to rave about this cult product?? All what I will say is that this product has done wonders for my skin, and my face doesn't feel "clean" if I don't use it. Also a tip for you- if you have a spot, put some of this on for about 30mins, wash off and then put sudocream on it. Gets rid of the spot.
Revlon Nutri Creme in Mahogany- I decided to get this product after a blogger commented on Milly's blog saying to try this to keep the colour in her hair. I'm not going to rave much about this here as I am doing a post on how I keep my hair red. I only used this product once after I came back from my holidays and my hairdresser commented on how red it looked and used less dye on my hair. Added bonus.


Versace Crystal Noir- my new favourite perfume. Saw it for 40 euros on holiday, didn't have my visa with me to buy it and duty free didn't sell it. Luckily I managed to steal this bottle off my Mam (I gave her the money for it). Love the smell of this- very summery and it smells like sweets. Next time you go perfume shopping have a sniff of this.


Barry M Berry Ice Cream- I have this as a NOTD post for later on in the week. Summery colour- apt for work- I like.
Maybelline the One mascara- love love love this. I actually prefer this to MF False Lash Effect. Dramatic eyelashes in two coats.
Lovelorn Lippy- my recent back to mac freebie. Fab pink, perfect for summer. Might wear this colour when I'm out at the weekend.
Mac Peachtwist Blush- I bought this from the lovely Charlotte's blog sale. Looks fab with a tan. Plus in some lights it looks like you have bronzer on- save some bronzer.. spot on.

However one product I have HATED this month...
Barry M Peach Melba- I did the 4 nails and decided it was rank.
Cheeky plug- If anyone wants to buy this £2 including p+p comment below if  your interested.

Right my lunch is finished- its chocolate time!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment