Sunday, May 29, 2011

notorious | Notorious: Opening Week | Superginger Notorious B.I.G. remixes

The Notorious B.I.G & The Voice of Harlem | New Music

First of all I’d like to apologize for the lack of posts the past couple days – I haven’t had any internet since thursday morning in Oklahoma City. One more day of my road trip left and I’ll finally be back home tomorrow, bringing you tunes on the reg. Now that I think about it, I doubt many people noticed so this is really more of an apology to the other Knobbys. My B.

Right now I’m in the middle of making a few playlists for you guys to jam and will have the second edition of Doctor’s Orders for you later today. I don’t wanna ruin the surprise and tell you what it is, but until it’s up, enjoy these dubstep Biggie remixes. Superginger is a 17 year old Swedish producer who absolutely kills these classic Biggie beats.



notorious | Notorious: Opening Week | Superginger Notorious B.I.G. remixes
notorious big, lil kim

No comments:

Post a Comment