Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Snap, Crackle and Pop

Yes I have found my nail polish mojo again..


I'm loving Barry M Mushroom with their Nail Effects on top - quite a cute effect.  I still think these crackle-effect glazes are fantastic fun, and am now uber-excited as MO are making a full coloured range called 'Smash-Ups'. 


Expect lots of excited posts and tweeting when I get my mitts on these beauties - quite co-incidentally, the launch of the range at the end of April has collided nicely with the start of my maternity leave (6 and a bit weeks left of work!!) so I imagine there will be a bored JEM blobbing about the place and eating chocolate and trying all 9 of these shades out.  

And at £6 a go, I may have to collect them all (well except the Turquoise, as I know Ray wants this- I'll borrow hers).

Smash up polishes in black and silver will be avaliable in Boots from April 20th and all colours will be avaliable from the Models Own website from April.

JEM
XXX

Have you entered our Mac giveaway?? Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment