Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paris Hilton Set for New Reality Series

Paris Hilton Set for New Reality Series

Although Paris Hilton has carved out her own unique place in reality television, Hilton will be back with a new reality series that Paris says will be different and show the real Paris Hilton behind the current image she maintains as a Hollywood socialite.Reuters reports that Paris Hilton is heading back to reality television with a new show on Oxygen. This time, unlike her previous reality run on The Simple Life, Paris Hilton promises that reality viewers will see a different side of herself. During a press conference for her new series, The World According to Paris, which debuts on Oxygen this June, Paris Hilton told reporters how her new show will differ from The Simple Life. "On The Simple Life, I was playing a character. Now people will get to see my real world, my friends, my house, my business."Paris Hilton also explained why she decided to go in a different direction with The World According to Paris. "I would never have done a show like this five, ten years ago," admitted Hilton. "I wasn't really comfortable with myself. I have been through so much. I have nothing to hide. It's like, what else can happen? I was ready to show myself."Will you tune in to see Paris Hilton in The World According to Paris this June?

 Paris Hilton Set for New Reality Series
 Blog Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment