Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NOTD- Barry M Pink Flamingo

Before Models Own came onto the scene and stole both mine and JEM's hearts- Barry M was my favourite nail polish brand. Since having my nail extensions on (they're still going strong from the beginning of December), I have only used Models Own or OPI on my nails.

Infills were done the week I went on holiday ready for going away as in the last month they had grown like wildfire, and when my nails are a certain length I hate wearing bright colours on it as I feel they make my man hands look massive. As my nails (and hair) grow like wildfire in the sun, Jill kindly cut my nails right down to what I think is the pefect length (ie I can get my contacts in/out without blinding myself).

As I needed to get some holiday nails- it was only apt I reached for this beauty- Barry M Flamingo Pink..

This always used to be my go to colour for a night out- pre nail extensions. Very impressed with the application of this on my extensions- and one coat is more than enough. Ignore the wear on the tip of my nails as these pictures were taken on the last day of the holiday.

Check out the regrowth. Love how glossy the nail polish is.

However.... Hawiian Tropic suntan lotion does not like nail polish.

It decided to melt the polish and it did the same to Jill's Opi and W7 polishes which she was wearing too (her nails are au naturel).

Whats your favourite holiday nail polish?? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment