Saturday, April 9, 2011

The last of the holiday posts.. outfits pt 2

Right I promise after this not to bore you any more with holiday related posts, currently should be shopping in Newcastle as this post is being posted. Hopefully I better find something to wear tonight to flash what is left of my rapidly fading tan.

Friday.

(I love my hair like this).
Boob tube- Topshop.
Paris Flappy Skirt- Topshop.
Studded Gladiators- River Island.
Watch- Asos.
Glasses- Ray Ban.

Make up.
Mac Shadows in Shroom and Woodwinked.
17 Wild Curls Mascara.
Benefit Coralista.
Mac Cut a Caper Lippy.

Saturday.

Dress- Cici for Topshop via Ebay (also have this in grey).
Studded cross over belt- Topshop.
Gladiator Heels- Next.

Make Up.
Mac shadows in retro-spek and satin taupe.
Mac Bronzer in Refined Golden.
17 Wild Curl Mascara.
Dior Ultra Addict Lipgloss.

Tuesday.

Blue dress- Vintage (Deep Vintage, Middlesbrough).
Studded Sandles- River Island.
Purse- Louis Vuitton.
Glasses- Ray Ban.

(no make up)

Friday (day).

Floral Skirt- Primark.
Vest- Topshop Boutique.
Bikini- Tesco.
Sunglasses- Ray Ban Wayfarer.
Studded Sandles- River Island.

(no make up)

Right thats it no more holiday posts- hope you've enjoyed them!!
Have a fab weekend peeps- hopefully I'm seeing my marra Adele for some drinks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment