Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog Stalker #6

I hate being tired- you know when you get to the stage that you have a splitting headache cause you're so tired- yup I'm at that point now. However a weekend of retail therapy and alcohol related behaviour is just what the doctor ordered.

So its that time of the week again- what blogs have I been stalking reading this week..

Hurrah Stacey is back blogging again!! Missed Stacey's posts when she has been awol, however glad she's back. Followed Stacey's blog for AGES now, and awww I just love her to bits- always there for you if you need someone to chat too. Love how she has a random mish mash of everything on her blog, and I love her YT videos even though (I think) she is not going to do them any more. Gutted she couldn't make the blogger meet up, however I may have to have a trip down to Manchester!!!

One thing I hate about my blogger is that for some reason, it likes to unfollow some of the blogs I follow- one of which was Katie's much to my annoyance. However this has been sorted, and I'm following again :) I would say Katie's blog is mainly beauty based with loads of fab reviews on her purchases, as well as loads of fab ootd from her nights out. She's a bit of a bad influence too as I was wanting costa chic lippy and after seeing it on her- she's definately persuded me to get it. Get following!!!

Does Kirsty really need an introduction?? Fashion Champagne was the first fashion blog which I had come accross due to a feature on the asos website, and from that moment I have been hooked with reading people's blogs. I want Kirsty's wardrobe.. which I'm convinced is like Narnia, and she's bloody stunning too!! Never tire of reading her posts- fab blog, and if you aren't following.. what is wrong with you!!!

Remember to enter the Mac giveaway xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment