Saturday, March 26, 2011

Paint on my nails...

Another post from one of Models Own's Christmas colours which ironically I recieved off the Husband for Christmas- Prussian Blue.


This really is more matt than I'm used to Models Own colours being, but it's an awesome effect.  I haven't got any topcoat on here so you can see how it looks like a semi-gloss paint (think of the stuff you'd use on doors, as opposed to the skirting boards haha) awesome effect and really nice, deep colour. 

The only problem I had with this one was that the first bottle I ordered came without a brush!!  Emailed MO to request a replacement and was asked to send a photograph of the problem. which I did and got a new one in the post a couple of days later.  Was honestly shocked by the lack of quality control there. :)

Whats your thoughts on Models Own going matt??
JEM xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment