Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Primani S/S 11

Considering its freezing outside, its that time of the year again when the Cruise collections are already in store, and S/S collections start to sneak in. I had to double take in Topshop on Sunday as bikinis are now in stock, cause the one thing I really want to buy when its bloody freezing and I have a xmas related spare tyre on me is a bikini. Not.

Anyway as I am about to go have a primark rampage with a pregnant hormonal woman (aka JEM) I thought I would share the following pieces from their S/S campaign with you which I am in love with. However is it me or are the prices starting to creep up??

So what are my picks for S/S 2011...

 Left- Lace trim tee £8 due in store end Jan, Printed cotton bow short £5 due in store mid March, crochet shoe boot £14 in store now. I really love these shoe boots, not 100% sure on the tee, would rather see it in person first.
Right- Pleat skirt midi dress £17 due in store end Feb, Floppy straw hat £4 due in store end Feb, Patent platform £12 in store now. Love the midi dress- makes me want to go for a picnic. Tried the shoes on in store, really like them- shame they scuff like a bitch :(

Left- 50’s printed skirt £16 due in store end Jan, Crochet crew jumper £16 due in store beg. Feb, Sling back bow kitted heel £10 due in store mid Jan. This skirt is something I think JEM would wear for work, actually I would be very suprised if she didn't buy one for post baby.
Right- Shell frill sundress £9 due in store end March, Interwoven wedge £18 due in store end March, Retro glasses £2 due in store mid November, Retro sunglasses £2 due in store end Jan, Cup shape straw bag £7 due in store end March. Not too keen on the accessories with this outfit. However I want this dress for work- cute grey cardi and a belt- perfect.

I'm not going to lie here- when I saw these two dresses I actually did a little squeal at my desk, and proceded to show the office, and then did a 5 minute ramble of how I could wear these. I feel sorry for the lads in the office at times. I need the sundress in my life- roll on the end of March (perfect outfit- Easter bank holiday haha).

Left- 2 in 1 chiffon midi £15 due in store end Jan, Cork platform £12 due in store end March.
Right- Shell frill sundress £9 due in store end March, Interwoven wedge £18 due in store end March, Retro glasses £2 due in store mid November, Retro sunglasses £2 due in store end Jan, Cup shape straw bag £7 due in store end March.


Why do the good things come in the shops when you're on a spending ban from 1st January. Booooo.

Whats your thoughts on the new Primark collection?? Yey or Ney xx

No comments:

Post a Comment