Thursday, December 16, 2010

(Dirty Bit)

I think at this time of the year my ipod normally has really upbeat going out dance music on repeat. Plus there is something rather theraputic driving with your music turned up loud, getting deafened while trying not to look like a charver.

So what I am listening to at the moment??

(Dirty bit)

Alphabeaaaaaaaaaattttttt- DJ (remix), Justice vs Simian- We Are Your Friends, Cee Lo Green- Fuck You, Foals- Hummer.

Afrojack- Take Over Control, Katy B- Lights On, Kid Cudi- Day n Nite, Fake Blood- I Like It.

Mike Posner- Cooler Than Me, KoL- Pyro, Alex Gaudino- I'm In Love, LMFAO- Get Crazy.

Steve Angello- Show Me Love, Solu Music- Fade (My two favourite songs ever), Ne-Yo- Beautfiul Monster, Will.i.am ft Nikki Minaj- Check It Out.

Tinie Tempah- Pass Out, Black Eyed Peas- Time Of Your Life (Dirty Bit), Rhianna- Who's That Chick, Nicole Scheeihfger (haha)- Poison.

MGMT- Kids, Taio Cruz- Dynamite, Digalism- whole album, Usher- DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment